HIS tm does annual tours to Israel. The purpose of the tours is to help people follow HIS footsteps in HIS land and experience HIS heart in HIS birthplace. We cater for families as well as single people or couples who want to visit HIS land.
Some highlights of our tours consist of the following:
- The Galilee region where we visit Magdala, the Mount of Beatitudes, boat on the sea of Galilee and getting baptised in the Jordan river.
- The Dead sea region where we swim in the dead sea, go up Masada mountain and visit King Davids Pools in Ein Gedi.
- Jerusalem where we follow HIS footsteps from the Garden to Gethsemane to Golgotha and the place of HIS resurrection.
- In Jerusalem we stay in the old city and endeavour to be part of the local culture and not visitors. We also visit many historic and Jewish attractions that include the local markets, the Western wall and Jaffa street.
- Further to this we also make room for plenty of free time, fellowship, community, prayer and good coffee shops.